Tata Sky Actve English Offer for Rs.1
Steps to Get Tata Sky Actve English Offer:
- Tata Sky Actve English Offer (‘Offer‘) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky‘) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscribers shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General Terms. Tata Sky reserves the right to select the Subscribers eligible to avail this Offer (‘Selected Subscribers’).
- Under this Offer, from 2nd December, 2016 till 1st January, 2017, Tata Sky will offer the Actve English (‘Pack‘) to its Selected Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re.1/- per day till the time Selected Subscribers continue to subscribe to the Pack.
- Further, it is clarified that if the Selected Subscribers wishes to discontinue the Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribes to the Pack at a later date, within the validity of this offer, the Selected Subscribers shall be charged a discounted rate of Re.1 /- per day. However, if the Selected Subscriber subscribes to the Pack, at a later date, after the validity of this Offer, if made available by Tata Sky, then the Selected Subscribers shall be charged the regular price of Rs.2/- per day or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
- To avail this Offer, the Selected Subscriber has to subscribe to the Pack from 00:00 hours on 2nd December, 2016 upto 23:59:59 hours on 1st January, 2017 only through the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 70482 70482 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Selected Subscriber.
- After subscribing, the Selected Subscribers must go to Actve English by pressing Actve Button their remote
- The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- Employees and relatives of Tata Sky;
- Tata Sky business associates including the dealers and advertising agencies;
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.; and
- Subscribers who have already subscribed to the Pack.
Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Selected Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms And Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents that may be all found on the Tata Sky website – www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Selected Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Selected Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Pack, the Selected Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Tata Sky from the Selected Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Selected Subscribers to avail the Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Selected Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Selected Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Selected Subscribers is not able to view the Pack due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Pack, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Selected Subscribers has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in to the Subscription Contract.
- The Selected Subscribers and/or any person through the Selected Subscribers waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Selected Subscribers and/or any person through the Selected Subscribers undertakes to releases, indemnifies and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Selected Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document.
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.