BuyToEarn is here with a deal where you can avail EVERY DAY 3 LUCKY WINNERS, WIN HTC DESIRE 828 DUAL SIM PHONE From Jabong Offer.
How to avail Jabong offer:
Click here to visit offer page
Click to add to cart
Proceed to checkout
Pay the final amount
Click to add to cart
Proceed to checkout
Pay the final amount
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – HAPPY NEW YOU, HTC OFFER
- The terms and conditions of the promotion shall be legally binding upon (whom) and this contest is open only to all individuals who are Indian Nationals and residing in India, having completed Eighteen (18) years of age or above. Persons who are not “competent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc., are not eligible to participate in the contest. has been organized by Jabong.com ( Xerion Retail Private Limited) during the period from 8th January 2016 to 18th January 2016 (Promotional Period).
1.2 PROCESS OF ENTRY:
- Entry to the Daily Lucky Draw shall be automatically considered upon
- Purchase of items worth equal to or more than – Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) as Paid Value from the official website/mobile/App (http://www.jabong.com/ ) only. This amount is the “Minimum Value of Purchase for daily lucky draw” during the Promotional Period.
- Provided, the minimum purchase amount value is met in a single transaction only. The collective value of the purchases made at different times for different orders shall not be considered for the purpose of the lucky draw.
- The entry to the lucky draw will not be considered in case the value of the purchase is lower than the Minimum Value of Purchase.
- The order items must be accepted in full and no exchanges/returns/instant returns shall be done for one or more items for the winners.
- The Prize(s) is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth and only consists of what is listed above. The winner of the Prize(s) is not allowed to sell or auction the Prize(s) for any monetary benefit.
1.3 DRAWING OF WINNER(S)
1.3.1 DAILY LUCKY DRAW
- Orders that satisfy the Minimum Value of Purchase for EOSS and placed between 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM on any day during promotional period will be considered for that day’s lucky draw. The winners for the daily draw will be announced on the jabong.com official website (http://www.jabong.com/) next day.
- If a customer wins a Prize in the daily lucky draw, that particular order of his/her shall not be considered for the succeeding daily. A customer, however, shall have as many chances of winning as the number of purchases made within the Promotional Period.
1.4 CLAIMING OF PRIZE(S)
- The winner’s name will be announced on Jabong’s official website (http://www.jabong.com/). E-mail address/contact details however will not be disclosed. The winner(s) would be notified via email/phone Failure of written acknowledgment or acceptance of these terms of conditions and furnishing of valid id proof (Driving License/ Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport) on email would automatically result in the winner(s) forfeiting of the right to claim the prize(s) Jabong.com shall not be responsible for notifying the winner if the e-mail address/phone number while placing orders are incorrect. The Prize shall be received by a winner by way of following the procedure/directions as may be issued by Jabong.com. Jabong may also engage a third party for handing over the Prize to the winner, at Jabong’s sole discretion. The winner will have to produce an identification document at the time of receiving the Prize(s). It should be a valid ID with a photograph, issued by the government of the country/ state of which the winner is a resident.
- Disqualification of any participant shall be at the sole discretion of Jabong.com. Directors, management, employees and relatives of employees of the sponsor or of Jabong.com and any entities affiliated or related to the sponsor or Jabong shall not be eligible to enter the draw. For the purposes herein, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, parent, child or sibling.
- Jabong’s decision shall be final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize(s) and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any customer or by any third party. Jabong.com hereby expressly states that the Prizes provided by it are manufactured by third parties and the Jabong.com does not provide any warranties in respect to the same. Jabong.com shall not be liable on account of any deficiency or defect in the products given as Prize(s). Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Jabong.com or its directors and Officers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or the Prize. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, breakdown in transportation and telecom service failure, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Jabong.com, which corrupt or elect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Jabong.com may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion. Any and all disputes, controversy or claim, relating to or arising out of the Lucky Draw shall be finally settled by arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by any of the Director of Xerion Retail Private Limited or his nominee. The venue and seat of arbitration shall be Haryana. The Lucky Draw shall be governed by the laws of India. In respect of all matters arising out or relating to this Lucky Draw, the courts at Haryana, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction. It is expressly provided that should any provision of these Terms & Conditions be determined to be unenforceable and/or invalid, or any transaction contemplated hereby determined to be unlawful by any court of law, or competent government body for any reason, all other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In case of any queries, you can write to us at mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on Contact no. 0124-6128000.
1.7 ADDITIONAL TERMS:
- We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the Official Rules or cancel the Contest at any time or modify, terminate or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries. We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest; or (e) any increase or decrease in the market value of the Prize. We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No greater than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded.