Get Flat Rs. 300 cashback on shopping worth Rs. 3000 and Above (American Express Cards).
Steps toÂ Get This Offer:
Term And Condition
- An American Express Cardmember (â€œCardmemberâ€) for the purpose of this program means a person holding a Consumer Card, issued by American Express Banking Corp in India Only. This offer is not applicable on Corporate Card.
- The Cardmember has to enroll himself by clicking the registration link (on the email communication) to avail the offer.
- The offer is applicable only for the first 10,000 registrations. This would be on first come first basis.
- Flat Rs.300 cash back on cumulative spends above Rs.3000 on www.amazon.in during the offer period. Cumulative spend would mean that Cardmember would have to collectively spend Rs.3000 in total to be eligible for the Cash back.
- The cash back will be in the form of Statement credit directly into the card account.
- The offer is available only on www.amazon.in. The offer is not valid at any non-India versions of amazon.com or websites affiliated with or linked to www.amazon.in.
- The offer is applicable over and above the existing discounts on www.amazon.in.
- Offer period : 3rd May- 9th May 2016, both dates inclusive.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
- The supplementary card would be treated as a separate Card.
- The offer is a non-transferable and one-time bonusing based.
- Purchases of cloud services through Amazon are excluded from this offer.
- This offer is being made purely on a â€œbest effortâ€ basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Card member under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- The statement credit would be processed within the Card account latest by 9th August, 2016
- Cardmembers may raise their queries pertaining to cash back not received on or before
19th August, 2016.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)