Get 5% Cashback on Utility Bill Payment with American Express Epay.
This exclusive online offer is offered by AmericanExpress
Steps to Buy Get 5% Cashback on Utility Bill Payment :
- Click here to visit offer page
- ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Pay bill to get cashback.
Terms and Conditions:-
- An American Express Cardmember (“Cardmember”) for the purpose of this program means a person holding a Consumer Card, issued by American Express Banking Corp in India Only. This offer is not applicable on Corporate Cards
- Offer details: Flat 5% cash back on utility bill payment made on www.amexepay.com during the offer period. There is no minimum bill amount and Maximum cashback is limited to Rs. 500 per Card account.
- The cash back will be in the form of Statement credit directly into the registered Card account
- Offer period: 3rd October 2016 – 31st December 2016, both dates inclusive
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available
- The supplementary Card would be treated as a separate Card
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary
- Merchants eligible/accepting Amex EPAY for payments can be found athttps://payments.billdesk.com/ubp/axpages/payeeList.jsp
- Transaction must be made only on American Express EPAY in order to be eligible for this offer. Payments made directly with the merchant and not using EPAY will not be counted as eligible transactions.
- Offer valid for India Cardmembers and India based EPAY accepting merchant locations only
- Gift cards, outlets, phone orders, and catalogue orders are not applicable.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Card member under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only
- The statement credit would be processed within the registered Card account within 90 days from offer end date.
- Cardmembers may raise their queries pertaining to cash back on or before 31st March 2017.