Download Udio & Get Free Rs.100 Fuel Voucher
” Offer Valid Till 23rd Nov to 30th Nov ”
Steps to Get This Offer:
- Click here to Download Udio App
- Download App
- Submit Details / Sign Up
- Verify Mobile Number
Terms & Conditions :
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#UdioDigitalDrive” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
• By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned here under. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
• The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
• Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
• The Udio Card linked to the Udio Wallet is a prepaid Visa card issued by RBL Bank in partnership with TranServ.
• This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.2.0 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
• Users registering with Udio app during the offer period (Nov 23, 2016 to Nov 30, 2016) shall be given Rs.100 Fuel Voucher as part of this promotional offer.
• Users registering via SSO sign-up on selected Micromax devices during the offer period (Nov 23, 2016 to Nov 30, 2016) will also be eligible for this offer.
• Fuel Voucher will not be credited instantly and will be credited within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours directly to customer’s Udio App. Upon receipt of Fuel voucher, it shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App. The voucher will be valid for one moth from the date of receipt.
• Fuel voucher can be redeemed via swiping UDIO Card on any gas stations. For users who do not have a UDIO Card, they will require to order a UDIO Card through the UDIO app and use the card at any fuel stations. Fuel voucher are non-transferable and cannot be sent to other wallet or transferred to bank.
• Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
• In the event where approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase is failed/ refunded/ void/ unsettled post credit of cashback into the customer’s wallet, TranServ reserves the right to recover the cashback from the customer’s wallet balance
• Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
• The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
• TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
• An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
• In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
• TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
• In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/termsconditions-for-udio-services for details.
• TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
• Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.