Airtel 2 Million Special Suprise Offer
This exclusive online offer is offered by Airtel
Steps to Get Airtel 2 Million Special Suprise Offer:
- Click here to visit offer page
- Enter Your Broadband ID/ Landline number
Term And Condition:
- The Airtel Broadband Surprises offer (‘Offer’) is a benefit provided by Airtel to its DSL broadband customers, who have been subscribers as of 31.12.2016, and who are availing the broadband service for personal use only (‘Eligible Customer’).
- To avail the benefit, an Eligible Customer would be required to visit the page www.airtel.in/broadbandsurprises and enter his/her Broadband ID, or complete landline number along with STD code, associated with the specific broadband connection.
- Upon successfully entering the details to avail the Offer, the Eligible Customer shall be able to view the benefits accruing to him / her under the Offer.
- In order to benefit from the Offer, an Eligible Customer must register for and claim same in accordance with the process herein by 31.03.2017 (‘Campaign Period’)
- The benefits under the Offer a may be availed only once by the Eligible Customer.
- The benefits under the Offer shall be varying amounts of data that the Eligible Customer may be able to enjoy, in addition to the eligibility under the opted monthly plan (‘Free Data’). The Eligible Customer also stands a chance to receive free Subscription to Airtel Movies Application (‘Free Subscription’).
- The benefits accruing to an individual Eligible Customer is gratuitous in nature and subject to the sole discretion of Airtel. The Eligible Customer shall not have the option to choose the nature of the benefits he / she may receive as part of the Offer nor would any queries or requests into the background and process of disbursement be entertained. Further, the Offer is in respect of benefits only, and may not be exchanged for cash alternative or other forms of benefit.
- Once claimed within the Campaign Period, the benefits won by the individual Eligible Customer shall reflect in the account of the Eligible Customer to commence usage within 72 hours of the event of claiming in accordance with the present Terms and Conditions and shall remain valid as long as the Eligible Customer continues to remain subscribed to the Airtel Broadband Plan as he / she was on 31.12.2016. In the event of deviation from the nature of the Plan subscribed to, the benefits of the Offer, including the Free Data and Free Subscription shall cease to exist.
- The eligibility of Free Data shall accrue each month, and shall be credited and exhausted along with the monthly eligibility. Remaining data at the end of the bill cycle shall not be carried forward to the next month.
- The frequency of the Free Data shall be on the same frequency as subscribed under the monthly plan opted for by the Eligible Customer.
- The benefits of the Free Subscription may be enjoyed in respect of the specific broadband number under which the benefits of the Offer accrued only and may not be transferred to another user. Once the Free Subscription is claimed, the Terms and Conditions of usage of the Airtel Movies Applications shall continue to be applicable to the Eligible Customer as a user of the Application.
- Customers who are in default of payment shall not be eligible to benefit from the Offer.
- The benefits of this Offer may be enjoyed by the subscribing customer in India only.
- AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
- AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE BROADBAND SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
- Broadband availability and speeds are not constant and may vary for a number of reasons, including but not limited to infrastructure, congestion, and availability of the network, number of active users, weather, topography, acts of God or force majeure.
- All disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi only.